Lesson 1 of 0
Day 9 – Task
Use the Know & Grow Goal Analysis Process (GAP) tool to assist you with identifying, exploring and evaluating your goals and the actions required to assist you with achieving your desired outcomes.
- Identify which areas of life you need to pay more or the most attention to
- Get a good idea about how much time or effort you are putting into improving an area of life
- Prioritise what is most important and gain an overview of the actions you need to take to ensure you can make progress
- Outline your goals and assess how well you are doing over a set period
- List the actions that you feel will be beneficial to your progress
- Evaluate how pro-active you are in relation to your goals, motivating you to do more where necessary
- Map your progress towards what you would like to achieve
- Review and change your goal to enable you to make better progress if required
Click below to complete the task
Did you add your journal entry?