Tutoring & Classroom Training – Develop understanding of Scrum – Professional Scrum Master (no entry requirements).
- Anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework.
- Particularly beneficial for those people within an organisation accountable for getting the most out of Scrum (inc. Scrum Masters, Managers, and Scrum Team Members)
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why take this training and what you should be able to achieve after Scrum training?
- Develop a clear understanding of the rules of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
- Facilitate core Agile ceremonies and approaches.
- Explore and set up virtual tools for Agile collaboration.
- Access a community for you to ask situational type questions.