COURSE COMING SOON
- Are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed with life?
- Do you feel like you are not achieving what you want to achieve in life?
- Are you living a life not fulfilled?
- Have you been experiencing emotional or physical pain that keeps repeating itself?
- Do you desire to learn more about yourself and others so that you can feel more empowered?
Let me introduce you to ‘Let’s Be Mindful’
This is a course based around Mindfulness which is the art of paying attention and listening to your heart. Rather than disconnecting from the world, mindfulness can help you to enjoy life more peacefully and effectively. Overall it can improve your health and wellbeing.
This course is designed to teach you basic mindfulness practices and provide you with a mindfulness toolkit that you can use to help you:
- Feel more empowered and have a better understanding of who you are and enhance your relationships
- To be able to de-stress and have a more balanced life
- Feel more fulfilled and realise your passion and achieve your life purpose
- Develop coping mechanisms to deal with pain and turbulent times
- What is Mindfulness and invitations to become more mindfully aware?- By the end of this lesson, you will learn what mindfulness is and how you can use basic mindful practices to gain more present moment awareness.
- Managing thoughts and emotions mindfully – By the end of this lesson, you will learn how mindfulness, mindful practice and neuroscience can help you cultivate a firm yet kind, and compassionate relationship with your thoughts and emotions.
- Influencing mindfully rather than control how your life unfolds (cultivating a wiser mind – By the end of this lesson, you will learn how mindfulness practice can provide new and profoundly satisfying choices on how we see and show up in the world.
- Everyday mindfulness and continuing your own personal practice – By the end of this lesson, you will learn how everyday tasks can be mindful, we just have to remember to do it.