Hello and welcome to my masterclass. I am Ankwetta B. Achaleke, a proud mom of two, world traveller, serial author, publisher, Tedtalk and public speaker and above all the queen of simplicity and affirmative lifestyle. I developed tools you are about to get in this masterclass out of my own need to let go of things and even people that clutter my mind and spaces, the result was so incredible that I started using them to help friends and family. Eventually, I bundled them into systems and lessons that you are about gain access to here. I am delighted and excited for you.
The covid 19 pandemic not only took us by surprise but rendered changed our lives forever. The long lockdown disrupted our routines, forces us out of our comfort zones, disrupted everything we had been used to and exposed us to things we never thought we would do.
- 5 reasons why you should declutter
- Social distancing and all its implications and effects
- Loss o freedom and mobility and confinement at home
- Loss of lives without us being able to properly take leave of our loved ones
- Long and meticulously grafted plans and dreams became obsolete or got shattered
- Businesses shut down jobs losses and people retrenched,
- Juggling homeschooling and virtual working from home
- domestic violence, and police killings, just to mention a few
All the above massively affected our lives and the way we perceive and look at things. Nothing is the same anymore. And because nothing is the same anymore we need to consciously declutter our spaces, and let go of what is no longer valuable so that we can make space for all the changes that have become our new reality as we come out of the pandemic.
My personal pandemic started in 2014 and in 2015 and started my decluttering journey, By the time the collective covid pandemic came, had tools that helped me navigate through the lockdown in the best of spirits. This spirit helped me not only stay sane but also to help many of my friends, and families to do the same. During that time I created many programs, groomed 18 awards winning authors, published 18 books, got 14 of them approved for schools in South Africa and wrote 15 affirmations workbooks. So while others had a lot to complain about the pandemic; I had a lot to celebrate. This has to do with the in was able to declutter my physical and mental spaces before and during the pandemic. The good news for you is that I have all these tools put together for you in this course, without reservation.
See, the truth is that the world has changed and so have you too, whether you know, like it or not. Consciously decluttering and rebooting will help shift your mind to places that allow you to not only accommodate these changes but also to prepare you on how to show up in the world in a way that prepares you to tap into and unlash, steep into and fully own your next masterpiece as we get ready to jump into 2023.
Here are your five solid takeaways from this masterclass: At the end of this masterclass you will
- identify and get rid of any baggage which is no longer serving YOU
- gain clarity & serenity over your life and purpose
- know how to do something good with that which is no longer serving you
- know how to reset your priorities at all times
- know how to take full ownership & control of your life
The masterclass is made of the following lessons:
Activation – Getting started- preparing your mind
Lesson 1 – Intentionality – The Declutter formula and rituals
Lesson 2 – Your Kitchen (Critical space one)
Lesson 3 – Your living room/lounge (The community space)
Lesson 4 – Bedroom (Your Sanctuary for a tranquil rest)
Lesson 5 - Bathroom (Your hygiene and beauty)
Lesson 6 - Kid (s) room(s) (Chaos and creativity)
Lesson 7- Basement/Storage rooms (The dumping ground)
Lesson 8 - Study/Cabinet/Guestroom (performance and effectivity)
- Garage & Car (Where mobility meets life)
Lesson 10 - Office/Business premises (Your livelihood)
- Social media (blessing and a course)
Lesson 12 – Your phone Contact/people (Your people, power and pain)
- Your other devices (They can make or break you)
Lesson 14- Other hidden places (The leftovers)
- Your mind (The control centre of your life)
Bonus lessons – Conclusion and extra resources
Follow me to your first class if you are ready, I am super excited for you and can't wait to see and have you in the class.